Psychics/career

Question
can you tell me what you see in my career? I am an entertainer (actress/model/singer). please give details and suggestions

Answer
Hey Catherine, you must disassociate your self from bad & jealous friends whom think nothing than to ambush you during a night show that is coming up, learn people by reading them, your future is bright not because of you possessing those things you mentioned which am not seeing you in some of them but a different nice career. you lack popularity. some spiritual power is over shadowing you were you are supposed to be on top they will create distraction hence pending stories.

U could have exceeded many top stars or equal them, but due to u don't know how to go beyond your level at the moment. Things you don't know spiritually are above you & things that make one to be on top & to be known is spiritual too. I will help u feel very high & respected. send me mail on africseer@gmail.com

Psychics

africseer