QUESTION: My name is Heather 5/19/84 and I'm a nurse practitioner. I'm looking to transition back to the hospital setting. Do you see me finding a new job soon? If so, what area? I've been looking for 6 months. Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Heather,
First of all thank you for being a a member of such a wonderful
team of professionals!
It takes a highly organized and confident person to achieve your
degree of success!

You will find what you are looking for, and though
my expertise in the field of medicine is limited, I will try
to explain what I see..

I see you with many patients, the treating area is large,
there are many other medical workers around as well, and each
seems to be focused on just one patient at a time..I see you
in a position which is somewhat elevated from their status.
The patients seem to require a great deal of constant care,
and the impression I get is perhaps triage...or icu of some kind?

The thing that troubles me a bit, is that I sense that long term you
will not be very happy in this area, and once again, I see you looking for something
different again within a years time.

You should expect an offer of employment toward the end of this fall.

I hope this helps you in some way

QUESTION: Thanks for your response! I used to work in the ER as a RN for 4 years. I was hoping to get into another area of the hospital, because the ER is so draining. Are you seeing more of an ER type setting? There is something available now but weekends only. REALLY not my ideal, because I'd never see my friends/family or find a boyfriend. I'm 29 now, and I've given up so much of my life for my profession.

I'm also looking for a surgical or orthopedic hospital setting. Do you see anything more specific about the setting now knowing a little more about my interests?

Hello again,
I do not see you in an ER setting..ER usually comes through as high trauma, stress, and sometimes even as frantic.

This is different..possibly icu?
It could be a post surgical environment..but icu or similar to that seems to be the strongest impression I get.  

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.