Hi my dob is April 1 1982. My question is I work with a physician right now he's older and Im sure not far from retiring. Do you see him closing practice soon? Should I look elsewhere now?

Hi, Joanna,

It feels like the physician may have some health issues of his own, and it wouldn't surprise me if he retires by the end of the year. I do see another physician taking over the practice, though — a young doctor with a different approach. In fact, it's going to be a real challenge for patients and employees of the current doc to get used to him. And it's not that he's any better (or worse) than the current doc — they just look at the world very differently as professionals and as people in general.

So I think you will still have a job if you want it — but I also see you working in a larger healthcare setting, like a hospital or large clinic, and really enjoying it. So this could be the time to explore changing jobs if your own intuition leads you to do so.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.