Psychics/Confused with love

Question
Hi im herna ikram born 19-7-1994 i saw a guy called ateeb hussain born 1-5-93, from September to may we were more like friends with benifits, but we ended badly and he hadn't talked since, what do u see happening in the future will we talk or reconcile, being medics I feel we need to talk but he is a stubborn character I don't know wht will happen please?

Answer
you left  your message open
and  i feel the things I need to tell you
are things others should not see
Would you come to my website we can chat her
live one on one for  no cost to you

www.futureinsightadvice.com

i hope to hear from you soon  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential