Psychics/degree by 2016?

Question
Hi, my name is Angela(DOB: Nov 20th, 1985). I am having so much stress and anxiety about a decision in my life. Its about the graduate school that I have picked to attend. This school has a very hard system and demand its students to pass each class with a grade A/ 90%. In the past there were some students who have struggled and dropped out. I am having second thought, and I wanted to see how you feel about it. Whether I will be able to pass the classes and obtain my degree from this school by putting enough time and commitment? If it helps, the expected graduation time for me is in 2016 if I go to this school. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Angela,

You can make it through this school, but you must believe in yourself. If you struggle with that, then you will falter, and have struggles.  

But you do love challenges, and you always give 100 percent in the things you do, so this is where you should be.

But a small part of you has doubt as well.  
Work on building your self confidence, and during the time of your studies, make sure you keep a balance of study, and recreation for relaxing.  Do not get stressed out. That is hugely important for your success.

In short, yes, you can do it..you just need to believe it yourself.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna