Psychics/My Divine Purpose

Hello Christian Intuitive, God bless you! I would like to ask you a questions on my block from connecting me to my spirit guide and angels. If this is not a question you are able to answer for me then are you able to let me know my Divine Purpose in life. I have been told that I'm very intuitive and use to have images and visions as well as lucid dreaming. But it sees as though for the past month or two it has stopped and turned back into regular dreams. I do see unseen energy with me at all time through my 3rd I but do not what to whom this energy is connected to. I have been trying to locate a spiritual teacher near me but the cost are to high for me at the moment. I do not want to get lost on the spiritual path God has planned for me but it's hard to even get other to pray for me without a price. Please if you can help me would be a blessing to me. Thank you in advance and May God continue to bless and keep you my dear friend. Namaste

Warmest greetings, Takia, thank you and God bless you too!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Takia, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours,Takia, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

Takia, you must surely know that your Divine purpose in life is strictly between God and you. IMHO, no psychic can positively tell you with 100% accuracy what it is exactly as again that is for God to reveal to you when the time is right. If you are still searching for the answer then Spirit tells me that the time may not be quite right at this moment for that revelation but that you are beginning to sense that an answer is indeed forthcoming. Please know that when it is ready to be delivered to you, God will contact you, spiritually speaking, and let your heart know first what He expects of you. It will come forth as revelation from your soul.

However, a strong clue is offered since you are obviously close to God and believe in Him and His Divine teachings that He may well have something very special in mind for you that He, solely, will reveal when the clock ticks on its last minute before you are to know and I would not at all be surprised if that will be in the form of a mission to touch other people's lives in some way. That may not be in the form of "missionary work" exactly but instead where people find themselves hurting in some way that you would be able to say some kind words to them and touch their heart. For now, simply allow God to tell the rest of the story as He would personally reveal to you.

As for connecting you to your angels, since I do not work with "spirit guides" that could actually mean any entity including those which are malevolent, know that according to what has been revealed to me spiritually, a Christian person's spiritual guides are actually Christian angels. Therefore, it will be your angels you may wish to make contact with instead. However, since you have free will, be guided in that thoughts could enter into your mind to contact others beings that may not be for your highest good or that of all others concerned. Thus, allow your Christian conscience to review what else might come your way but make sure that they are Of The Light and that they come from God through Jesus Christ. Always know that you should +Test The Spirits+ first, before attempting any contact whatsoever and if in doubt, Don't! But with your own Christian angels, you would simply call out to them as your trusted friends. You do not pray to angels and if you have read some of my past readings you will find that I always tell people that angels never like people to consider them to be above God which they are certainly and indeed not. That is because They Serve God not the other way around. Therefore, as instruments of God they serve strictly as His messengers to bring forth information as God would like to have revealed to one or more of His beloved Creations. That is why they allow prayer to be done only to God, through Jesus Christ, and not ever to them.

When you however feel the need to contact an angel, simply call out mentally to your guardian angel or you may even speak out loud if you wish. Either way they will hear you. Simply speak what is on your mind and let them know that as per Scripture, God has given them charge over you (which they already know but it would serve to show them that you have read Scripture as per Psalm 91:11 of the KJV of the Bible, therefore you know this) and that is why you are contacting them to ask for their help in a certain. matter. It does not need to become a long, drawn-out process. Simply speak or think what you need to say and it is done! Then know that your angel has heard you but since they are a very high-vibrating Spirit, it may not be possible for you to hear their reply with incarnate ears. For those who are clairvoyant (clear-seeing) and especially clairaudient (clear-hearing), or even clairsentient (clear-feeling) they may be able to discern certain messages from the angels. They can also contact people during a person's dream state, since during that time people leave their physical body and elevate by way of their spiritual body into the spirit realms. That is where much communication and instruction takes place including that directly from God.

And indeed you are intuitive and I don't sense anything is seriously wrong with your gift. Rather, it appears that your mind has "rested" upon that which is more mundane, that is 'worldly' thoughts, and that is why elevating into the higher psychic realms may be presenting a problem for you presently. Pray, Meditate, and Keep Your Vibrations High and Clear Always! It is of-times difficult for a true psychic or intuitive to place themselves in a position to be able to ascertain information from the higher realms if they are still somehow 'stuck' in this Earthly realm instead. Therefore, ask God to kindly and Divinely open your soul to greater experiences when you dream and He will!

What you say about it being hard to get others to pray for you without a price is truly most disheartening and disappointing to hear. ** There Should Not Ever Be A Price Placed On Or For Prayer! ** Ever! If anyone told me that they had to charge me a price in order to pray for me, I would walk or indeed run very fast away from that person and would instinctively know that that response to charge would not have been God-given as God does not charge a price for prayer nor does He expect others to do so either.

You are such a dear and sweet person, Takia, I can strongly sense that, and both Spirit as well as your angels want for you to know that as long as you know God is your Heavenly Father and you pray to Him daily and honor Him as Jesus told us we must do, they too will be with you to help you in ways that God directs them to do.

Know that you are blessed and that you have much work to do in the service of God. But God will let you know more about what He expects from you in due time. Do not be overly impatient as I cannot discuss career matters. Remember that patience is a virtue. Concentrate for now on ways by which you can help your fellow man and be ready to consider extending your loving hands and arms to help another in need. And as you do, know that God will be seeing that as great service not only to mankind, Takia, but indeed to Him as well.

Thank you for your reading request,Takia. I hope it was enlightening to you and as a Christian it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.