Psychics/my finances

Hi, im a single mom  to an 8-month old daughter, (my DOB: 12/8/1983) finances is not great! my lights will be disconnected on the 10th ; i had wrecked my car & jobless i wanted to know will i get help cuz everybody turned their backs on me & my daughter; i need a car bad just tired of being broke

iam sorry for what you are passing through. If you will agree with me, you have spiritual power that is creating disappiontments,hatred and anger. You are a nice personality but this spirit will not allow people to see the good side of you. If you need my help.

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.