Psychics/finances?

Question
Hello my name is Amos, born December 14, 1979. i have a successful career as an artist -- but success doesn't always translate to financially successful. I work very hard on various projects that bring my name and career a lot of shine and I feel my career building, but I'm finding it harder to find paying opportunities, I barely skate by each month.  I am dealing with student loans and normal things like rent and bills. I live extremely frugally so that I can live as an artist whose life energy is not sucked away from a job that I hate. I apply for grants too, but have never gotten one. MY question is: do I have financial relief in my future, linked to my artistic career?

Answer
the tarot suggest you have about five more months with tight economic condition and then there will be a chance for you to change your  location and increase your income but I have to tell you that numerology suggest you will never be too wealthy to get lazy on your art that you are indeed a very creative spirit and that is why life simply not going to allow you to just sit there and get currapted by having to much finance in your hand. I know its sound like not great news but you shall see that the less you are worried about financial stability the greater your success will become and you will not be in complete poverty.  

Psychics

Inbal