Psychics/My guardian angel

Hello! I would like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to read my question. My name is Maggie. I'm sorry I'm very general about my description but since this is public I didn't want to be too descriptive. My question is, What's my guardian angel, from God, like? Am I making the right choices? Thanks again!:)

Warm greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Maggie, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours Maggie, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

A guardian angel is a messenger from God who was created by God to serve Him and Him alone. But they are also charged in helping those whom God assigns them to be with during their lifetime. At the time of a person's birth a guardian angel comes to you as directed by God and remains with you always until it is time to transition back into spirit at your appointed time at which time that guardian angel will accompany you back home to God.

You ask what is your God-given guardian angel like. A guardian angel has as its main assignment to guard you and protect you and guide you as God has given the angels charge over you per the Bible. They all have a certain aura and vibrate with a high vibration and a very loving essence and that is what your angel is like which would typically be the same for everyone's angel as well. And angels are typically androgynous.

About your choices, your guardian angel feels that surely by now you should know if you are making the right choices or not without needing any help. Are you perplexed by what you do? Are you dis-connected from God and Jesus at this time? Are you doing something that you inherently feel is not right? Do you feel trepidation and fear in that which you normally do? All of those things and more could cause a person to feel they may not be making the right choices in life.

Conversely, are you doing that which would make others feel proud of you? Have you reached out to God lately wanting to align with Him? Are you praying daily for yourself as well as others? Do you love your neighbors and help them in some way? If you are, then it can be said that you are making the right choices. So you see, it all depends on what you do or are doing presently. And since you surely know right from wrong you already know the answer to that question as your angels have said. But if you have to ask, then your angels say there may be something you do not want to face about yourself that you want some validation on which only going into deep introspection would help you to uncover and reveal.

In sum, a person does not need to ever ask if they are making the right choices unless they are not able to think properly and clearly for themselves. Being human, they already should know the answer to that question once their conscience kicks in. If they are non-Christian, however, there may be much concern about whether the choices they make are right or not but the moment they accept and allow Jesus Christ into their life and decide to follow Him and His teachings they will surely know they have made the absolutely Right Choice for their life both presently in this life and for the Afterlife!

Go to God in prayer anytime you feel you are uncertain about things or that you are not doing that which you intuitively know you should be doing and ask God to help guide you the right way so that you will not ever have to again fear that you are not making the right choices in life!

Thank you for your reading request Maggie, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.