Psychics/guidance

Question
QUESTION: Name: Pamela Geddings
DOB - 4-6-72

question: What message am I suppose to take from the spiritual incidents I experienced over the past several months?

ANSWER: what incidents are you experiencing and hat is your birth month?

QUESTION: April 6, 1972

had many experiences of "devine" essence. Each seem to be guide me in some way. I have seen "dancing lights", and felt (others too) an orb like object enter circularly thru those of us in the car. These are just a few.

Answer
I have no way to explain your experiences beside telling you that this reality we all living in is not the only dimension existing in our universe and it is likely that you have seen beyond, as some would call it. as long as the feeling and the aspiration you get from it is feeling devine and end up improving your relationship with your fellow being they are actually coming from the part in you that is connected to the overall essence and they can help you in better yourself. If you feel that they give you negative messages and harming your peaceull mind you are able to chase them away with the power of your mind and by reminding yourself who you really are, a part of the human race and a guardian of its benefits  

Psychics

Inbal