Psychics/House move

I'm looking for some guidance on my current house move. my first name is Zoe and my birthdate is 25.6.1981 at 6.25am UK time.
I currently own a home with my husband Anthony 28.12.76 and our 3 children. We have been hoping to move to a slightly larger house and away from a girl my daughter has been having some problems with. However after initially selling it fell through as we could find nowhere to go and since then it seems that 1 thing after another has happened to hinder our move.
What I would like to know is if we should peruse the move and that it will happen soon. Or if someone is trying to tell us that despite how it seems and how disapointed we will be, now is not the right time.

Hi Zoe,
I definitely sense that now is not a good time for moving.
Your daughter is the main reason for this. With her young age,
the move will be seen as running away from conflict. This could have a
serious repercussion down the road with her.
She needs to learn that people do not always get along, and she
has to learn to be able, with your help of course, to work through
these conflicts and that "running away" is not the answer.
She looks up to you and her dad for guidance right now,
and needs to develop the knowledge of how to deal with situations
that are not always pleasant.

Put the move off until the conflict has been resolved,
and I think you will find your new home, easier, and the sale
of this one will go off without a hitch.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.