Psychics/Joint Collaboration

Hello africseer, hope you are well-:)
My neme is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,

Ms Rachel, your work fashion design will make you Elite among others, but you need to pray against spirit of stagnation in your family, Elohim of Israel your will God bless your family but there was ancestral spirits that is going around around family creating confusion and some difficulties, you must be separated from such powers even in your dreams you have  encounter with this spirit in different form. you may need spiritual work done for you.

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.