Psychics/LDR- Relationship

Hi Inbal, I am very sorry I have submitted this question multiple times. My names Lexi and my birthday is April 22, 1993. My boyfriend Ryan (February 2, 1992) is moving away to 3 hours from my town to another state at the end of August. I can not move or live close till next year. We spend everyday together and are able to have a very healthy relationship now. Is it worth it though? Is this relationship going to last or will we both get hurt in the long run?

Dear Lexi , according to numerology there is a strong emotional bond between you and Ryan however both of you are influenced greatly by your families and I am not sure both family support your relationship and its not sure you will end up together for ever, One of the mothers is against it already and very hostile to this idea and unfortunately the way tarot were looking you will end up when one of you is about the cheat on the other. Your are both young people I suggest you take your relationship as a good friendship and allow each other to explore youth on their own when you are afar from each other because its not fair that you or him will have to stay alone all that time. If I am in great mistake then you will always be able to resume your great love but I am afraid I am not . also, I am not sure Ryan here is attached to you same level as you are to him so I would say staying friends only for now will serve you better.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site