Psychics/Life partner

Question
I am struggling to get out of a marriage with Roberto (DOB august 22,1969)who is tryung to come back with me after a 2 yrs separation without any serious intention declared at least right now.
I am even considering a Country move from EU after divorce.
My question is:will I ever find a life long and worthy partner?
In these few years I found married or engaged man looking for mistresses or single men not willing to be involved.
I also would love to have kids if its in my path.
My DOB is April 11,1973.
Yasuko

Answer
Hello Anna,
Roberto wants the best of both worlds..he wants to separate when the mood suits him, basically to go out and prove he is still appealing to the single ladies, then when he has had his fun, he wants to come back to stability. He is full of insecurity and that is what causes him to behave this way. You cannot fix this. Cut him loose, as he will bring you nothing but heartbreak.

You as well will have to take some time and work on your own self esteem. Because of the way Roberto treated your marriage, it has caused you to doubt your worth to any single man, or to finding love.

You need to take some time to become comfortable with yourself, and to gain back your feelings of self worth. Once you have success with this, you will find the life partner that you are seeking.

I do not answer questions regarding children, so I cannot help you with that part of your question.

Blessings to you Anna

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna