Psychics/long distance relationship

Question
Hi,( my birth date is 10th January 1994)I've been in a long distance relationship with Ben (27th July 1994) for just over 4 weeks. we've liked each other for 8 years and things are going well. Should i move closer to him?  I was recently married to a controlling ex, and I am about to start the divorce. I don't know whether Ben wants me to move closer, or whether he will move back here as he still has family here. he drives to me every weekend mostly, but sometimes we go weeks without seeing each other and I'm finding the distance hard but i refuse to give up on my love for him.

Answer
Dear Emma

Now is not the time for either of you to move closer to each other.

You need to finish your current tasks that Spirit has set before you.

Your marriage must be finished totally before you can move on.
You must be free of the emotional baggage from that marriage as well
before tackling a new one.
Even though you have known Ben a long time, that is not that same
as entering in to a serious emotional relationship with the man.

Each relationship needs 100% focus from each person involved, and until
you have put away all past problems, you cannot move forward.

Do not try to shortcut your way around this...it will only end in heartbreak
if you do.

Remember that anything worth having, is worth waiting for. The difficulty you
have with being long distance right now, will be worth it in the long term.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna