Psychics/long distance relationship

I have been involved in a long distance relationship with Joanna for proximately one year. we have lots of arguments and she claims that I do not know who she is or understand her. I propose marriage to her and she turned me down stating that she has a fear of commitment. she .now says that she needs time to meditate on the relationship and that she is feeling controled. my date of birth is May 10 1968 hers September 30 a 1958 I send gifts to her roses and I've gone to see her several times I wish to know is this relationship destined to fail? and what can I do to save this relationship from failing and last forever thank you for your time

Dear Robert,

Some things in life are worth saving, and repairing, and after doing so, will give you
many years of enjoyment. Unfortunately this is not the case with Joanna.
You could try to fix this..but it would still only break your heart in the end.

She is leading you on for her own emotional needs. She likes to know that she can make
you squirm, and keep you dangling. It gives her a feeling of self worth.

You do not need this drama in your life.
She has baggage that is just not worth trying to sort through.

Let her meditate all she wants, while you resume a dating status, and get
out there and enjoy life! You have a lot of love to offer to the right woman.
Do not waste it on someone that is not worthy.

Blessings to you Robert.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.