Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

I have been dating my boyfriend for about three months now, but we have known each other since we were ten and had a brief romantic history in high school. We were both attracted to different people at the time, but after three years of really not seeing each other, we reconnected and found that the people we have grown to be work really well together. I've found that because we've known each other for a long time, my romantic feelings for him have simply fallen into place. The only problem is we both have a couple more years in school and our schools are 1000 miles from each other. The summer has been great, but I will be gong back to school soon and we will be continuing our relationship long distance. We have both done long distance before with other people and we weren't the ones to end our relationships. Any insight about our future, including long term and after school, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Hi, Mandy,

You and he have definitely come together in this lifetime to learn important lessons from each other . . . for one thing, it sounds like your connection has helped you learn to navigate the child/teen/young adult transition. And this is a very good and valuable thing, regardless of what happens tomorrow or next year.

I think if this relationship is to work long distance, the two of you will need to plan how that will happen — visits once a month? Skype or phone calls once a week/day? You both are going to be a bit edgy since your previous LDRs did not work out, but you also will have learned from these experiences. Planning and good intentions notwithstanding, I think there will come a time late this fall or early winter when the two of you are going to have to take a hard look at whether it's really working. It feels like it will be something at his end — the possibility of another relationship, a change in his studies, or just feeling overwhelmed. He will probably not want to be the one who makes the decision, so it will be especially important for you to pay attention to what your own intuition is telling you.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.