Psychics/long distance relationship survival

Question
I've been in a long distance relationship with Joanna for newly one year I asked her to marry me and she said no that she would feel controlled in a marriage she wants to focus on her career. I told her I wanted to break up because if the relationship does not have a future is no sense in continuing however where is still speaking and she said that she just want some time to meditate on it. what can I do to salvage this relationship and make sure that it last I feel that I am the one doing all the work in a relationship my birthday is May 10th 1968 hers is Sept 30th 1958. do you think we will be able to salvage this relationship and make it work? thank you for your time. I feel incredible spiritual and emotional attraction to this woman like she's my one true better half

Answer
unfortunatelly this relationship are good just as they are as a long distance and not sure she will ever be ready to change her life to your direction therefore either enjoy it as it is and then you can keep having her around you and enjoy the wonderful connection you say you are having with her, or let her go and explore for a better partner that will be willing to take your journey with you

Psychics

Inbal