Psychics/LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE

Question
Dear Adreeanna,

I have completed an international masters and have been on the lookout for suitable job opportunities in my field of specialization. I have over 10 years of working experience but have not had much success in finding suitable employment that utilizes my skills and education to the fullest possible extent.

I have been financially independent and love the feeling of making and managing my own money. Could you please advise on what the future holds regards my career. I was born in Mumbai India on 15th march 1975.

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes

M

Answer
Hello Marietta,

Your future will turn around late next year.

You will get an opportunity to interview in your field.

This is something you have been hoping for as I sense the excitement when
you find out that you will be granted an interview.

There will be 2 steps to this interview, with a very indepth study of you,
and your credentials. This is going to make you very nervous, and doubtful.

Relax, be honest with the interviewers, and speak with confidence
and professionalism, and you will do fine!

Blessings

Adreeanna  

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna