Psychics/Lost...

Question
My name is Aleksandra, I am inquiring about an old love of mine, Elvis. His DOB is 06/16/1986. My date of birth is 11/27/1990. We have not spoken in a little over a year now. I just want to know will I hear from him ever again or is our love over for good? I do keep having vivid dreams about him and I guess a part of me is wanting to get in touch. We are both with other people and have not spoken. What happens from here on out with us?

Answer
At this time I do not see a reconnection between you and Elvis until much later in the future may be in 8 to 10 years but it will only be a friendship.. There was a connection between you and him at that time but that connection is now lost and you will learn to move on and find happiness in your own life.. And eventually be able to get him out of your mind and out of your heart.. I wish you the best good luck and God bless you

Psychics

Advisor Abby