Psychics/Lost item

Question
My name: kristine teston
My DOB: january 23, 1998

Hello I lost my friend's book called "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. i look somewhere in my house I cant find it help me if you can, i need it to return this book to my friend please? Thanks.

Answer
Hello Kristine, I usually do not deal with lost or stolen items, But your energies are amazingly strong right now. I am feeling so much about your life even outside this issue about the book. But to answer your question I do feel that u will find this book. I need a bit more insight first of all.. Like who do you live with? And if you have a vehicle or do you use public transportation ? I feel the book is safe and I feel it's on a floor of some type. In a dark place where no light can get to it. It had not been taken or tampered with this I know for sure . Get back with me on the questions I asked you and I am going to do a quick meditation to see if I can look into this further .. After I want to touch on the other things I am feeling for you involving your professional life and alot on love and personal life . But first things first lets ease your mind about this book! LoL! Chat with u again soon..  

Psychics

Advisor Abby