Psychics/Lost Jewelry

Question
Hi there,
Thank you for taking this question. your volunteer work is very much appreciated.
My name is Rashmi with date of birth October Seventh 1973.
During a recent air travel I feel I have misplaced or lost my jewelry pouch which had expensive gold and diamond items (it was international travel, coming back home to US)
Could you please tell me if I have misplaced the jewelry pouch at home and i will recover it soon OR someone stole it during the travel(such as during gate side check in)?

I'd like to know if I can ever get it back and how to get it.

I'm sentimentally attached to it as my parents gave me these jewelry.

Thanks in advance.
Rashmi.

Answer
Hi Rashmi. That is so sad and I am very sorry for your lost. I too know what it's like to be attached to things for sentimental reasons so I deeply understand the pickle you seem to be in. But I have to be honest and tell you that I fear you may never get your jewelry back. My energies were showing me they were in a bathroom. I'm not sure if it was left in the bathroom by you or someone that had taken it but I do know it is not your home bathroom. But I have to say, Rashmi, I feel that this was a blessing in the skies. I would like for you to email me so I can explain to you more about some things that I feel going on in your life and also of why your situation may have been a blessing.

Sonyaw123@yahoo.com is my email

Psychics

Advisor Abby