QUESTION: when will I find a good man

ANSWER: Hello, Keyonia,

I think you've already found him and overlooked him. For some reason I'm seeing a gas station convenience store . . . he may own it or work there. Take another look.

All blessings,

QUESTION: will my ex and I be able to be friends

my dob(6-28-1992)
his dob(2-07-1987)

Hi again — I think you will, but it may not happen for a while. It feels like the two of you were an important part of each others' lives and that this relationship was an important learning experience for both of you. He in particular is going to go through some changes over the next few years that will make him appreciate what he learned during his time with you.  

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.