Psychics/love

Question
QUESTION: when will I find a good man

ANSWER: Hello, Keyonia,

I think you've already found him and overlooked him. For some reason I'm seeing a gas station convenience store . . . he may own it or work there. Take another look.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: will my ex and I be able to be friends

my dob(6-28-1992)
his dob(2-07-1987)

Answer
Hi again — I think you will, but it may not happen for a while. It feels like the two of you were an important part of each others' lives and that this relationship was an important learning experience for both of you. He in particular is going to go through some changes over the next few years that will make him appreciate what he learned during his time with you.  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe