my name is Josephine I was born  on the 27th March,1989 and my boyfriend name is Desmond Tutu  he was born on 10th February,1989. my have been  online dating long distance for two  and half years now. I  will  like to  know does he truly love me and do  you think  we will  marry  one day and are we really compatible?

Yes you will marry
But there are things you must be warned about that may try to interfere

Here is my website this is no cost to you we can chat in private this message was left open
I hope to hear from you soon  

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential