hi mi name is maria alvarez DOB 3/27/1991 me and my boyfriend lorenzo dominguez DOB 10/25/1988 have had our ups and downs for a while now we are expecting our second baby girl and i would like to know if he is going to be fully committed to us and me. if u can please help me i will be extremely grateful thank you

i feel you are meant to be but there are many people and things that are standing in the way of whats meant to be for you 2

Come to my website and chat with me live for no cost to you
I have a lot to tell you

NO charge
ask for michael \

Top #1 psychic To the asian culture ! I have found a great connection with the asian culture !!! As a Psychic counselor, I can advise on all love issues,I can help you through all confusing circles of life, My visions allow me to see deep into the minds of your lovers, to find out whats going on ,I will be completely honest with you even if it is not what you want to hear,I am also a certified specialist in providing spell,I will give you a accurate and positive tarot, runes, or palm reading that will answer your most difficult questions on relationships, career, home, love, money, and happiness. My Predictions are highly accurate,I am able to reunite lovers no matter the time or distance.I am gifted with the ability to see into your past,present and future My psychic gifts and powers of insight come from ancient ancestors of my tribe.I will only tell you what I feel is the truth, good or bad, but in the end, it is to help guide you along the more straight and narrow path.I will honestly tell you what I see.Through my deep meditation i can reveal things to you that will surprise you and amaze you.

Over twenty years experience working in group settings and with individuals on a one to one basis. I have worked in England, Europe, America and the Middle East, and have now extended my services to working online through Liveperson. Also experience in deep soul readings.

Counselling Level 4 Diploma -Cambridge Certified Vedic Astrologer Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Numerologist - AMANF Diploma in Professional Spiritual Healing - BSYA Diploma in Professional Stress Consultancy - MASC