Psychics/love again

Question
hi Lady Adreeanna,

I was born 04/19/1968. Im a widow with 5 pretty daughters. I think im in love again with a man, a co-worker, already with a gf for 6 years.  I think their relationship is getting serious and he told me they plan of getting married next year. I don't think he knows how I feel for him, im too shy. He is Joven dob 07/13/1986. If we are not meant to be, do you think I will have the chance of getting in love and be loved again in the future? Thank you so much for taking time to answering my concern.

Answer
Dear Nerissa,

This man is with another woman. He is not the man for you.
He is in love with her, and they want a life together.

There will not be a man in your near future.

You need to let go of the urge to take what does not
belong to you. Or to possess what others have.

You need to let go of past hurts, focus on your future,
and concentrate on the type of man that you want.

In looking for men that are already in relationships, you
are not actually looking for your own love, but wish to have
the love that others have.

You need to look deep within yourself, find out what kind
of love you yourself want, and then, go looking for that.

I hope this helps

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna