How does he feel about me are there any chances
Of us getting back together

Keyonia (6/28/1992)
Herbert (2/07/1987)

He is very confused right now dear. Someone from his past has really got him in a tailspin.!! But in his heart he does love as care about you I do feel.. He also had an odd way of showing his feelings when you were together.. So now that your apart it's even more difficult .. It seems you have not had the best of luck through your love and relationships you have been hurt and broken hearted more than one time.. There are some negative energies around you that are cheating you from your good luck in love . This is the reason why you feel a deep void in your spirit and nothing can you do can fill that void.. You need to help you need to have these negative energies remold if you want me to help you here is my email I can give you further info there.. Good luck and God bless..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics