Dear Nancy

I m very interested to guy who is 10 years younger than me.his name Indeera..sometimes he show interest for me too...i want to know can we have long term relationship

Thank you

Hi, Anisha,

This seems like a good pairing overall . . . but it also feels like you two will not be on the same page regarding an issue such as children or relocation. It feels like it could (but doesn't have to) be a deal-breaker. So that's something to be aware of as you're getting to know each other.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.