Psychics/Love

Question
Hello,
My name is Rachel and I hope you can help me.  I have spent most of my life taking care of others.  I am now in my 40's and alone.  Do you see me meeting someone now that I am finally able to live my own life or have I just waited too long?  Please let me know what you see.

Answer
Hi, Rachel,

For some reason, "10 years" keeps coming to mind . . . I think you will meet someone and develop a relationship within the next 10 years. Time is one of the hardest elements to predict, and I think your choices and outlook will strongly affect timing and other factors.

For example: Taking care of others is not an easy gig to give up, even when you think you're done and want to be done. Chances are good that people who need help of some kind are going to keep finding their way into your orbit, and you will need to decide how to respond. I can see you getting sucked back into a caretaking role if you don't make some conscious choices about how you invest your time and energy. Does that make sense?

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe