Psychics/Love

Question
Question about love and any possibility of marriage or companion that i will like in the future.
3/20/1978

Answer
I think what you want to do first is to pay attention to the phrase " that I will like" because it feels like there is some problem with you choosing what sort of partner you really wish to have. It seem that possibly you did not have much stability in your own home grown and that makes it hard for you when it comes to trust other people and trust, my dear is the first step to experience love. also you are now in numerology year number 2 which offer you many alternatives and that for itself can be a bit confusing. the cards suggested within four months there will enter your life someone that might be good for long term but I suggest in this time that you sit down and write a list of what you want and what you are willing to give in return so it will be easier to chose the right one . I could not get any more details about your new potential just a time frame therefore I invite you in this time frame if someone is coming and you want to be sure how it is for you without doubts that you will send me then both your names and birth dates and I will give you a head up about it.  

Psychics

Inbal