I have been on an off with this guy since 2010 we are great together
I do for him what I want for anyone else when we're not together my heart
Cries for him we've been apart for a couple months now and my heart want
Let him go so my gyration to you is

will we get back together,does he still love me?

Keyonia (6/28/1992)
Herbert  (2/07/1987)

This person loves you very much And there is a very strong soulmate connection here. The problem is he feels he can leave and go around and come back whenever he wants and you will always accept him. He also is feeling a very strong obligation to another female. I do not know who this female is. But she does not wish for you and him to be together. She is jealous and controlling. When you are not with this man you feel like your life is empty. Like he's away and you are just waiting for him to return. But you do not want to continue with the going back and forth. You are not young like you used to be and you don't have the energy for the heartbreak any longer. There is something or someone that is blocking this relationship from getting stronger. I have to have you email me so that I can try to see who this is. And tell you how to handle the situation better. Good luck and God bless

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics