My name is Jesus, my dob is 7/31/82. It has been years since i have been in a relationship. My question is will i be finding love anytime soon ? I just want to know, if no so i can be ready to spend another sad and lonely christmas this year.. Thanks

You cannot find love when you do not love and respect yourself.

You have to work on your self confidence, and your negativity.

Women do not react well to a man that is lacking in self confidence,
and they will shy away from you.

You need to work on those 2 things in order to find a lasting love.

I hope this helps you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.