Hi, my name is Hermano Filipe Melo Almeida Correia Cruz and I've born on the 8th of February 1994 and I've been in love with Fabio Simao Mota who have born in 28th of February 1989 since 2010, but he doesn't seem to understand me, the way I love him and he sometimes plays with my feelings. My question is if he still loves me the way he did, if he have truly loved me at all. Sincerely, Hermano.

This relationship was never working properly and by the way your capacity of loving people deeply and get very attached to them is result of the home you grew in , while Fabio never had such a home he could care less for others unless they serve his interests and he do not know how to love like this weather it is you or any one else . therefore it has nothing to do with you personally that he does not love you the same and of course if you feel the way you feel about his behavior then walk away and keep distance from him because he is not going to change in the future.
sorry about that and good luck finding someone more capable of loving in the future.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site