I still have strong feelings of connection with a man named Aaron whom I had a past relationship with.  Even when I feel closure or that I'm over the situation, I continuously feel that I get "signs" that are strongly connected to him.  I run into him or his family members very coincidentally (example, I mean to go to one store, change my mind, go to another at the last minute and there he is or his parents, etc)
I would like to understand the purpose of these signs that continue to connect my energy to thinking about him.  I still have deep feelings for him but am unsure if we are meant to connect again in the future.  Thank you.

Hello shawna

The reason for the signs are simplily because you 2 are soul mates you are meant to be .
But i feel has if there are alot of people and things holding you back . i have many details to
explian to you  but its hard to do so thru email and also this was left open and I would like to discuss things to
you more privatlety.
Come to my website  and chat with me live for no cost .
or call

hope to hear from you soon !!  

Top #1 psychic To the asian culture ! I have found a great connection with the asian culture !!! As a Psychic counselor, I can advise on all love issues,I can help you through all confusing circles of life, My visions allow me to see deep into the minds of your lovers, to find out whats going on ,I will be completely honest with you even if it is not what you want to hear,I am also a certified specialist in providing spell,I will give you a accurate and positive tarot, runes, or palm reading that will answer your most difficult questions on relationships, career, home, love, money, and happiness. My Predictions are highly accurate,I am able to reunite lovers no matter the time or distance.I am gifted with the ability to see into your past,present and future My psychic gifts and powers of insight come from ancient ancestors of my tribe.I will only tell you what I feel is the truth, good or bad, but in the end, it is to help guide you along the more straight and narrow path.I will honestly tell you what I see.Through my deep meditation i can reveal things to you that will surprise you and amaze you.

Over twenty years experience working in group settings and with individuals on a one to one basis. I have worked in England, Europe, America and the Middle East, and have now extended my services to working online through Liveperson. Also experience in deep soul readings.

Counselling Level 4 Diploma -Cambridge Certified Vedic Astrologer Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Numerologist - AMANF Diploma in Professional Spiritual Healing - BSYA Diploma in Professional Stress Consultancy - MASC