Psychics/Love

Question
have been on an off with this guy since 2010 we are great together
I do for him what I want for anyone else when we're not together my heart
Cries for him we've been apart for a couple months now and my heart want
Let him go so my gyration to you is

will we get back together,does he still love me?

Keyonia (6/28/1992)
Herbert  (2/07/1987)
Thanks""

Answer
Hi, Keyonia,

Wow, it really feels like the two of you have been going around and around in a very frustrating dance. Herbert still loves you, but there is so much else going on here . . . past baggage on his part and yours as well as some much older karmic stuff. I don't see an end to it (either getting back together permanently or breaking up permanently) anytime soon unless one of you alters your dance steps and changes the way you relate or react to the other. It only takes one of you to make that change. Getting back together may or may not happen, but interrupting a destructive cycle will have many other benefits. It's not easy, but it's worth a try.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe