Psychics/love

Question
Hi, I have met and dated this guy last year, his DOB is December 13, 1980 and mine is March 1, 1983.  He is hot and cold to me. We are of different race, culture and background.  He is a good-looking guy and I doubt he has other girls too while dating me. Last July 1, 2013 he brought me to his house, then the next day I texted him and tried to call him but he didn't answer till now he didn't even bother to contact me, I didn't and stp chasing him though.  What went wrong?  Does he love me before or does he only used me?  Does he think of me too? Does he have someone else right now, that's why he left me?? Will our paths cross again and rekindle our connection or romance? Pls help and thanks

Answer
Hello Odessa. Sorry for the delay in answering your question I have been out of town I know this situation must be so confusing for you so I'm trying to help. I do see that this person does care about you but I also see that you have not had very much good luck in the area of love and romance. You are the type of person to go with a lot of men and let a lot of men close to you but anytime you do you always seem to get hurt and taken advantaged of. There is something around you spiritually, Odessa. That is blocking your good luck in your love life. I want you to email me so we can discuss this more. And also I can tell you that no, this is not the end of this relationship but we will speak more about it through email.

Sonyaw123@Yahoo.com is my email.

Psychics

Advisor Abby