Psychics/The Love of My Life

Question
QUESTION: Hello Inbal. My name is Esther and my birthday is September 4th, 1985. I met my boyfriend online about 10 months ago. His name is Warren and his birthdate January 26th, 1982. I love him very much and I know he feels the same way. I have kids, and he has none. Will we be compatible long-term? What do you see for us?

ANSWER: I have to admit you took me by surprise saying he is the love of your life as numerology do not support that theory very much saying both your bio family are an obstacle in the way for relationship in your life, yours sometimes by being over protective , his by spoiling him and making him un able to decide what he really wants in life or hold to one relationship for long term. More then that you seem to be the more practical side of the two of you and he just spread his charm all around and get everyone attention. however I shuffled the tarot to see what they have to say about his feelings and your mutual future together and then the tarot supported numerology and said he is already not being very loyal to you or putting you in his first priority. I suggest before planning long term relationship that you will sit and have a talk to him face to face and see maybe your emotion failed to update you about the real condition of this relationship or else he was not honest with you so far. sorry that my findings taste bitter but better learning the true earlier then later

QUESTION: I'm sold... Where and how can I purchase readings?

Answer
this is my private link, read it see what you need and if I can provide it you are welcome to contact me. its all there, work, prices etc. http://theinfinitemind.info/psychic-readings.html
I know for you letting go is hard core more then to others but its good to practice changes it can make you move better.  

Psychics

Inbal