Psychics/my love life

It has been so long since I've been in a relationship. Will I find the right one anytime soon?

Hi, Chris,

It feels like there is a part of you that isn't quite ready for a relationship. You're a very good and kind person, but you there's a "prickly" aspect of your persona that can make it difficult to connect with others. I think the prickliness is there for a reason — to protect you from being taken advantage of as has happened before. However, you have a lot more going for you now than you did then in terms of being able to take care of yourself . . . so that self-protective aspect has outlived its usefulness.

I think you will meet someone within the next six months with whom you have the potential of forming a good and lasting bond. It's someone in banking . . . that's all I'm getting, but it might be worth going into the bank more often instead of using the drive-thru.

There is a lot of light and joy in your heart. Don't be afraid to let it show.

All blessings —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.