Hello, My name is Breanna miller, Born April 18th, 1994 I have been dating a man by the name of Earnell Barner, Born August 27th 1994, for about 2 years and a half, (on and half.  He use to be my dream man until a incident happened about 2 years ago which involved him and another girl kissing (while we were broken up for the time being) but the thing is we were only broken up for 2 days. So that put in my head that he was talking to her before that. This has happened with a diff girl about a year after that. Even though I forgave him for that I still have that thought in my head that he's still doing it. He swears up and down that he's faithful to me but what he's done in the past has caused my trust for him to go down. He says how he wants to marry me, start a family with me, but i cant do that with an untrustworthy man. My question that I'm praying to get answered would be is this man really the one for me? Or do you believe he's still playing with my heart?

Miss breanna miller, yes he is not ideal man for you, such spirit is in him a fornication spirit, even if he marries you today he will be having sex girls , ladies that are even his seniors. Unless something is done to help him stop it. only then can he concentrate on you. If u need my

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.