Hello, My name is Breanna miller, Born April 18th, 1994 I have been dating a man by the name of Earnell Barner, Born August 27th 1994, for about 2 years and a half, (on and half.  He use to be my dream man until a incident happened about 2 years ago which involved him and another girl kissing (while we were broken up for the time being) but the thing is we were only broken up for 2 days. So that put in my head that he was talking to her before that. This has happened with a diff girl about a year after that. Even though I forgave him for that I still have that thought in my head that he's still doing it. He swears up and down that he's faithful to me but what he's done in the past has caused my trust for him to go down. He says how he wants to marry me, start a family with me, but i cant do that with an untrustworthy man. My question that I'm praying to get answered would be is this man really the one for me? Or do you believe he's still playing with my heart?

Hi, Breanna,

It feels to me like you and Earnell are not currently on the same page as far as what each of you expects from the other, or even what love is. He's a good guy — there is a lot of brightness in his energy — but at this point in his life, he really isn't ready for the degree of commitment you want. I think you are a positive anchor for Earnell and he doesn't want to lose you, which is why he's telling you he wants to marry and start a family with you. He's not deliberately playing with your heart — he's a 19-year-old guy trying to make sense of himself and the world.

I think it's very possible the two of you could come back together later in your lives. Have you known each other for a long time? It feels like there is a real friendship bond between you even though you're not currently in sync romantically. In the meantime, you will probably gain more peace of mind by letting him go. Easier said than done, I know.

All blessings to you . . .

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.