QUESTION: My name is Joqaila my Birthdate  is may 8, 1992 in New Orleans, Louisiana US at 10:28 am Can you tell me if I can expect a Marriage in my relationship with Julian He was born April 18, 1993 in Georgia. I think with him, God has blessed me to find my true love. I look forward to hearing your answers soon :)

excuse me for making my question private my name is unique and would definately identify me

ANSWER: I am not giving private sessions here, if you wish private session you can purchase one via my private link.

QUESTION: its not about a private reading, if you type in Joqaila I will pop up on the internet no one else has my name,  sir. Please use your lovely gift to give me some clarity. :( pretty please

my dear you are not a little girl any longer and I am sure you know we all have to earn our living, my work here is helping people who cant afford paying for my services and have urgent needs they need help with (not your case in both options, so if you still want an answer to your question you are welcome to purchase it via my private links . the reason for that is that I am here to not only help others but also present others with the way i am working so maybe they would like to purchase some of my work in the future (will not be able to do that if I give private sessions that no one can see ).
by the way the only thing that came up from googling your name was another expert on this very site (had to try it my curiosity was big) so in that case surely you know the nature of our work as you either used it before with others or doing it yourself. thanks for understanding.
and by the way as I declare in my profile I do not give private sessions here and you felt to rate me so law I dont think I need to keep this dialoge private.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site