Psychics/Marriage

Question
Do you see the marriage of Saril( male) born on 28 may  1981 and basila ( female)24 jan 1988 lasting or ending in divorce? What do you see for their marriage?

Answer
Hello Alf. I feel this man is in the marriage For all the wrong reasons. He is trying to cover up something about himself. He does not truly love and care for this woman. There is someone else he is hiding his feelings about. It is a little difficult for me to pick up on hit his energies. I would like for you to email me and I can pick up on his energies better that way. Sonyaw123@yahoo.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby