Psychics/Marriage Decision

My fiancee (Amber, May 31, 1982) and I are planning on getting married in the near future to allow us to get housing benefits. My parents do not know because they do not wholeheartedly support us taking our relationship to the next step because they had a hard time deal with it.  Are we making a wise decision to get married without telling them and hiding it until a time in the future when possibly they can handle it better?  Are we making a wise choice by marrying in general or is this something we are not meant to do at all?
Thank you for your time.

Sar (April 10, 1988)

Hello Sar,

You and Amber are not meant to marry at this time. You would be wise to wait until you have the full support of family. Family is important to us in the new days and weeks after a marriage. Do not deny yourself or your families the joy of experiencing this together as a family.  

Thank you for your question

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.