Hi, My name is Tonya birthdate December 22 1975 and I was wondering if you could please help me.  My husband and I recently became married his name is Mark birthdate March 29 1984.  Do you us living a happy and prosperous life. Things are hard financially and I just dont want that to tear us apart. Do you see us being more wealthy and prosperous? thanks so much!!

Hello and thank you for contacting me !

I def can Feel that things are meant to become better both finically and spiritually for you and your husband this
Year especially by the fall of this year . Right now you are being put thru many different test and its in your
best intrest to stay strong have faith and let God to the rest stay in prayer go to church and watch Gods blessing poor
apon you ..

Top #1 psychic To the asian culture ! I have found a great connection with the asian culture !!! As a Psychic counselor, I can advise on all love issues,I can help you through all confusing circles of life, My visions allow me to see deep into the minds of your lovers, to find out whats going on ,I will be completely honest with you even if it is not what you want to hear,I am also a certified specialist in providing spell,I will give you a accurate and positive tarot, runes, or palm reading that will answer your most difficult questions on relationships, career, home, love, money, and happiness. My Predictions are highly accurate,I am able to reunite lovers no matter the time or distance.I am gifted with the ability to see into your past,present and future My psychic gifts and powers of insight come from ancient ancestors of my tribe.I will only tell you what I feel is the truth, good or bad, but in the end, it is to help guide you along the more straight and narrow path.I will honestly tell you what I see.Through my deep meditation i can reveal things to you that will surprise you and amaze you.

Over twenty years experience working in group settings and with individuals on a one to one basis. I have worked in England, Europe, America and the Middle East, and have now extended my services to working online through Liveperson. Also experience in deep soul readings.

Counselling Level 4 Diploma -Cambridge Certified Vedic Astrologer Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Numerologist - AMANF Diploma in Professional Spiritual Healing - BSYA Diploma in Professional Stress Consultancy - MASC