Psychics/I need help fast!

I would like to know when will my finances get better. Also I'd like to know how to remove my spiritual husband. So I can be free and get into a loving relationship.

Dear, to remove spiritual husband you must go through spiritual way and not by laying of hands as many people do after pastors pray in the church. the sure way you will cast it out is by spiritually banishing it were it will not return back, if you want I will help you out in that regards, because of this spirit husband in your life, you will encounter some disappointment, hatred,anger . you will not find a lovely relationship & happiness. the spirit husband will always set you

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.