Psychics/New relationship

Hi there, my d.o.b is April 20th 1990. I'm in a new relationship with this guy named Nima whose d.o.b is on Oct 28th 1978 and I really like him. Can you tell me what the future holds for our relationship? I'd like to know if he is and will be loyal to me and if he will fall in love with me since he's never been in love before. Thanks so much in advance.

Dear Amanda,
I do not see this relationship going well.
His intentions with you are not to have a long term
He is in this for the moment and nothing more than that.
What he is telling you about being in love, is not true.
He has used this line before as well, on other women.
Instead of getting women to fall in love with him through
mutual interests and morals, he uses sympathy to get what he

I suggest leaving this relationship.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.