Psychics/Can you please give me some answers?

Question
Hi there,

My name is Kelsi. My birthday is May 24, 1989. I am currently 24 years old and I have never had anyone express a love or even intimate interest in me. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. And each day, I lose hope that I will meet my soulmate, although sometimes I swear I feel him out there somewhere. I'm pretty outgoing, try to be as friendly as possible, and I honestly feel like I'm a good person. But I don't believe other people see that. I just want to know straight out if I should give up on meeting anyone, or if I should be doing things different, or what. I'm not exactly sure what my question is, just an indication if you have any thoughts or feelings towards a possible marriage relationship in my life. Thank you very much for listening. It's much appreciated.

Answer
Dear Kelsi,
You are trying too hard sweetheart. We all have tasks that spirit needs us to fulfill before allowing us to proceed with the different stages of our lives.

You are only 24 years old, far too young to think there is no one out there for you.
You are indeed a good person, and though there are some that may think otherwise, they are of no importance to you, therefore what they think, does not matter to your future.

The only thing you are doing wrong is trying to rush yourself.  Remember that your partner will be with you for your entire life...potentially 60+ years. The reason it is taking you longer, is because you are meant to be with one man, your whole life. Were you to find someone quickly..it would fade in a few years, and you would be nothing more than a failed marriage statistic. When one is destined to have one life partner, they are most times, the ones that find that person a little later than their friends.

Relax, stop trying so hard, and work hard to prepare yourself for the day you find that one person.  Develop your personality, get your career going, become independent, and strong. Then, you will be ready and receptive to meeting your true life partner.

Blessings to you

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna