Psychics/potential love relationship

Hi Nancy,
I want to ask you if I will be getting into a love relationship in the very near future.
Thank you for your time!

Hi, Bernice,

I'm seeing a relationship for you in about three years (although time is notoriously hard to estimate in these matters). That may seem like a long time, but I think this person is really meant for you and vice versa. You might date in the meantime, and something else may develop — but I think it's going to be two to three years before the right relationship materializes.

That said, I'm not really getting any specifics on the person right now . . . I do see intelligence and integrity, and a general "rightness" about the situation.

I hope this is helpful . . . all blessings!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.