Psychics/reconnection

Question
Hi, can you tell me if Owen and I will reconnect any time soon? Thanks.

Answer
Hi there

I can feel a great connection  between you and him and that he dose want to connect back with you
But from what i feel he is facing alot of issues of his own right now  . I feel a lot of people was jealous of the relationship
between you and him and I do feel that he thinks about you so much even has dreams about you at times . and you do as well
But there is more i need to explain but i would like to talk to you live thru my website or phone no cost to you

www.futureinsightadvice.com

561-600-0424 I hope to hear from you  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential