Hi, Adreeanna, My name is Michele ( 6/15/65). My ex Neftali (6/13/65) just reconnected with me a couple of weeks ago. He took a 3 month break from me to deal with his life. He said he missed me and he wants me in his life always. He has alot of drama. He has a young son and a new baby that was born in June. He told me it was born before we started dating the end of last september. We met last september and started dating and then Hurricane Sandy hit and he lost everything. So, he has been scrambling to reclaim his life and then he had to deal with a custody battle of the young son. We saw eachother Monday and I thought everything was fine. I have been texting him and he has not responded. I want to know what is going on with him? I don't like to play games. I need to know what I am dealing with? Will he contact me again? He told me he loved me??? Was he lying?? I texted him and told him that I am not going to text until he responds to me. I really cared about him but I don't do  well in stressful situations, I need consistency. I have thought about this alot and I am going to end it with him. I just want closure so that I can move on without resentment. I met someone else who is a more attentive. I'm not in love with him but he is a friend and I care about him. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I hope I was clear. God Bless!

Hello Michele,

You are definitely correct to leave this man alone. He is not right for you.
He is being dishonest with you on many levels. He is also not faithful to you.

The friend you have now, should remain a friend only!
Do not go for an intimate relationship with him, as he is a rebound for you at this time.

He can however be a very good friend, and supportive through this.

Blessings to you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.